Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY!
IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Last updated: April 20, 2020
1. Our prices include measurements, fabrication, delivery, and installation of materials speciﬁed above unless otherwise stated.
2. The proposed price is subject to change if there are any changes to the size or conﬁguration after the ﬁnal ﬁeld measurement, or options not listed in the actual proposal.
3. Before Inscape Designs will measure, the customer must have prepared a sound, true, level and plumb measurement area.
4. All the Material shall be furnished in accordance with the respective industry tolerances of colour variation, thickness, size (+/-2mm), texture and performance standards.
5. Inscape Designs will not be responsible for any discrepancies in customer provided measurements.
6. Price does not include evening or weekend hours. Normal working hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Mon.-Thurs and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm of Fri. Any work outside of the office hours must first be approved with a signed Variation Order, and signed off by management.
7. If existing obstructions are needed to be removed or the customer 's structure needs to be modiﬁed or corrected for installation, Inscape Designs reserves the right to require the customer to modify the work area. If this action results in an installation time
increase and/or reschedule, extra charges may incur.
8. For warranty information on your speciﬁc product, please visit www.inscapedesigns.co.za or contact our ofﬁces. Inscape Designs shall not be responsible for damage to its work by others. Inscape Designs will not be responsible for special incidental or consequential damages. PLEASE ENSURE ALL BUILDING IS FINISHED BEFORE THE FINAL PRODUCT IS TO BE INSTALLED.
9. In case, Inscape Designs is providing labour to install "customer provided" materials, Inscape Designs is not responsible for any damages to customer's own glass or any other materials provided, involved in, surrounding, or in the area of the work being performed.
10. Any items not speciﬁcally listed and priced in the above bid proposal are excluded; any changes from this proposal to hardware or materials listed may cause a change in pricing and will be subject to a written Variation Order and approval by management.
11. Signed Change/Variation Orders must be received and approved by Inscape Designs and Contractor prior to any additional work being performed and it is understood that the Change/Variation Order may increase material delivery times and/or prolong work time.
12. Lead times given are based on information received by suppliers and manufacturers and are subject to change at any time and without notice, therefore Inscape Designs shall not be held responsible for reasonable delays caused by suppliers and manufacturers.
13. If Contractors assert non-payment due to non-payment from Owner, Inscape Designs reserves the right to contact said Owner regarding the status of payments on the Project.
14. One trip for Field Measurements and one trip for installation per project is included in the quoted price, unless otherwise stated.
15. Field Measurements will be taken after we are notiﬁed that the areas of our scope are ready for measurement. Additional trips required, due to openings not being ready and/or unacceptable installation conditions, will result in R150.00 per trip charge within a 50 km radius, additional charges apply per kilometer there after.
16. The following is excluded: Final protection and cleaning, Glass or Mirror breakage by others, Testing, Engineering, Permits, Bonds, Demolition. Temporary Enclosures, Repairs or Modiﬁcation of Existing Opening or Frames, Core Drilling for Floor Closures, Any Electrical Work, or plumbing, unless noted in the scope of work.
17. Invoice will be provided upon request.
18. Removal of existing materials may damage materials and/or surfaces during the removal of the said materials or may expose tile/structure issues. Inscape Designs does not assume any responsibility for damages due to or during removal of existing materials. Additional trips required due to these issues will result in R150.00 per trip charge within a 50 km radius additional charges apply per kilometer after.
19. All Orders are to be paid with 80% Deposit at the time of order acceptance sign off.
All outstanding balances have to be paid on the date of installation before installation will commence.
20. All glass and/or mirror products must be inspected at the time of pick up/delivery or installation. Inscape Designs is not responsible for glass and/or mirror once it leaves the store premises or has been accepted after and signed off at/after delivery/installation.
21. Packing is available for an extra charge and must be requested at the time of order. It is the responsibility of the customer to have a suitable vehicle that is prepared to handle the materials to be picked up. It is the customer's responsibility to load materials. Inscape Designs or its agents cannot load your vehicle.
22. During loading, Inscape Designs or its agents will not be held liable for any damages to vehicles, personal items in the vehicle, or any bodily injuries that may occur during loading and transportation.
23. All Freight (Common Carrier) shipments are Curb Side Delivery.
24. On acceptance of the price quoted for the order, Customer agrees to pay the 80% deposit for materials and labour, and the balance upon installation.
25. Customer agrees that in the event of any action or proceeding brought for the recovery of amounts due for products or merchandise or services obtained from Inscape Designs to pay all costs of collection including but not limited to attorney's or collection agent's fees.
26. Inscape Designs is not responsible for any existing structural issues that may interfere with the installation and/or lead to unsightly reveals. Any or all structural modiﬁcations that may arise before, during, or after the glass installation are explicitly the customer 's responsibility.
27. Once the delivery/installation appointment for your project is conﬁrmed, this time will be reserved just for you. If you are unable to keep this appointment, we will need a notiﬁcation at least one business day in advance. Otherwise, there may be additional trip charges and further delays due to our scheduling load.
28. Inscape Designs will not hold stock beyond 30 days after purchase date. Customer items must be picked up during this period. We do not accept responsibility for abandoned items. At the end of 30 days, Inscape Designs will discard all remaining items, and no refunds will be issued.
29. Inscape Designs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. No modiﬁcations are to be made by redlining, initialing, or changes in the writings, except as otherwise expressly contemplated herein, changes will be effective when approved and signed by two Inscape Designs managers.
30. Your continued use of Inscape Designs site following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.